If you're looking for wedding packages, you're in the right place! Weddings are my bread and butter and truly the core of my business. While each wedding is unique in it's own way, I offer a few standard packages for my couple's to create their dream wedding coverage. All packages can be customized to fit your exact needs.

2024
Wedding Packages

Services

Emily & alex

Kaleigh couldn't have captured our day better! 10/10 recommend choosing her for any event!


Gallery delivery within 6-8 weeks

Next Day Sneak Peeks

350+ high resolution images

Travel costs within 50 miles of Murfreesboro, TN

6 hours of coverage


With enough time for portraits, ceremony, and reception coverage, this is perfect for couples looking for coverage of the "highlights" of the day. 

What to expect:

Classic Package


Gallery delivery within 6-8 weeks weeks

Second shooter included

700+ high resolution images

Travel within 50 miles of Murfreesboro

Next Day sneak peeks

8 hours of coverage

Complimentary engagement session

This is my most booked package with 8 hours. This is perfect if you are looking for a few last minute getting ready photos and coverage until your send off. 

WHAT TO EXPECT:

Sapphire Package


Gallery delivery within 6-8 weeks

Next Day sneak peeks

Travel within 50 miles of Murfreesboro, TN

Second Shooter included

Complimentary engagement session

850+ high resolution images

10 hours of coverage

This is my "everything" package. It includes 10 hours of coverage to ensure every moment is documented throughout your day. 

WHAT TO EXPECT:

Diamond Package

Are you planning a destination wedding? If so, view my destination packages here! 

Anna & tyler

I literally cried seeing them for the first time. I will be forever thankful for these photos.

Kim & john

A third review goes here. Good reviews can convince potential customers that you are an expert in your field.

On this page you will learn about the types of shoots I offer. Would you like to book? Get in touch with me through the contact form below and provide as much info as possible!

01. Get in touch!

I'm so excited to meet you! To secure your date you will receive a booking portal where you can sign your contract, pay your 30% retainer and view your client guide.

02. Booking & payment

The day has arrived and everyone is super excited including me! I will be your photographer and personal cheerleader. Whatever you need, I am there to serve you!

03. The big day is here!

You'll receive sneak peeks of your day within 24 hours. Your final gallery will be delivered within 6-8 weeks. 

04. Editing & delivery

The experience

Frequently Asked Questions

Still have questions after reading this faQ?

Yay, I'm so excited to work with you! Please contact me below to book your session. I'm also here to answer any questions or concerns. I can't wait to hear from you!

I'm ready to book! Now what?

I do not send unedited images. The images you receive from your shoot will be edited in my unique style. I take my time on all images and consider them my work of art. Please take this into consideration before booking!

Will I receive the unedited images?

A 30% retainer is required to secure your session date. The remaining amount isn't due until one month prior to your wedding. If you would prefer, we could set up payment plans or we can just have that remaining 70% due 30 days prior to the big day. 

How can we secure our date?

For elopements and weddings, it's best to book ASAP! I always say the earlier the better so that I can guarantee the date you want is still open. My 2024 dates are filling quickly and my 2025 books are just getting started! 

When should we book with you?

We will find a way to make it work! Most venues have indoor places for photos that we can use. Alternatively, I do always have 2-3 clear umbrellas on hand if you guys are feeling adventurous enough for some romantic portraits in the rain. 

What if the weather is too bad?

Thank you so much for getting in touch! I'll get back to you ASAP.

Sent!

Ready to make some magic together? Fill in the form to inquire or book your shoot!

Book now